47: You Are What You Speak
(click to tweet)
Do you feel like you’re a victim of circumstance? Feel stuck in the world and can’t go anywhere? You’re not going to like this, but it’s the truth – you’re doing it to yourself.
We find ourselves running around in circles, and going through different experiences that end in the same results because we aren’t changing our core programming. Our subconscious is constantly listening to what we say, and what we think. As a result, it keeps putting us back on the same track we were on before.
The only way to change the path you are on is to change your programming. You have to sit back and really analyze your actions, your words, and your thoughts. It’s not easy, we know. In fact most people aren’t aware of the things that come out of their mouth. They don’t realize the complaining and negativity that’s coming out of their subconscious, and concreting itself in their lives.
What’s worse is all of the complaints you tell others, just solidifies that image in their mind. That’s right, believe it or not. When you tell people about how everything in your life goes wrong, they think of you as someone who attracts bad things whether they realize it or not. As a result you’ll end up pushing away the people you most want and need in life, again continuing the circling you are trying to get out of.
So what can you do to change this?
Again, we know it’s hard. Instead of reacting to the emotions you experience, and the circumstances you find yourself in – analyze them. Don’t be afraid of your emotions, just listen to them. Acknowledge them, accept them, and listen to what they are telling you. You’ll find that if you don’t react to your emotions, but instead start to think about what you want them to be and what you want your situation to be you will start reprogramming your subconscious. It’s at that point you will find your way to the right path, but be careful not to fall into your old habits.
On this episode of Have It All Guy and Ilan turn to their listeners for a live Q+A. They look at the problems of the community and give solid answers that will help them find their destination and how they can finally have it all.
Download this episode to get insights on what you need to do to find your path, and learn about even more ways you might be keeping yourself from the destinations of your dreams.
(click to tweet)
The Cliff Notes:
- The conscious mind is constantly sending messages down to the subconscious mind.
- The more you think and speak about things, the more it plants a seed in the subconscious.
- The things we focus on expand, while what we don’t focus on decreases.
- Humans have become reliant on our frontal lobes.
- The only fears we are born with are the fears of noise and falling, all others are programmed in.
- We are too attached to how we get to our destination.
- Our instincts can nudge us back on course to our destination, even if it doesn’t seem like it.
- People can lose weight physically, but be programmed to see themselves as fat.
- Most people feel they aren’t worthy of things, creating a negative programming.
- Stop looking outside, and start looking inside to make things happen.
- If you go to bed thinking you have to wake up at a time, your subconscious will wake up at that time.
- Your subconscious will mirror your conscious belief.
- You don’t have a say in the circumstances coming at you, but you have a say in the experience that comes with them.
- You need to ask yourself, “What’s the most important thing to me right now?”
- If you have a great woman standing behind you, it can be the difference between a six figure and a seven figure business.
- You keep going in circles in life because you are stuck in a circular mindset.
- Doing more in life with the same mindset means getting more of the same thing.
- Most of what comes out of your mouth you're unconsciously unaware of.
- By complaining about what you don’t want, your are programming your brain to be in that environment.
- Complaining to others cements that negative view you are trying to discourage into their subconscious view of you.
- If you react to sadness, it expands it.
- If you observe the sadness instead of reacting, you will shake its foundation.
- No one on this planet has perfect balance all the time.
- Look at your emotions as opportunities to grow.
- You have to learn fro forgive yourself.
- We have an ego about life.
- Life and death are both part of the human experience.
- It’s ok to experience grief, don’t repress it.
- Some souls are here to create experiences for us.
- Adults aren’t that much different than children.
- People often times respond due to their own wounded child.
- Don’t take people’s comments personally, they are responding to their memories.
- Don’t seek acceptance and approval from others.
- Expect some people are going to hate what you are going to do, and appreciate it.
- Don’t try to make people see your light, they don’t want to.
- When people are angry and making negative comments just send them your love.
- Fear is the starter of all wars.
- It’s always about “them”.
- When you transform and change it makes people uncomfortable.
- When you raise your vibration, you will attract people at the same vibration and repeal people at different vibrations.
- The science is showing that your thoughts control your perceived reality.
- Validation is there for those who aren’t faith-based people.
- You really do have a say over the quality of every area of your life.
- Being enriched does not mean you have a large bank account.
- Most people’s biggest regret on their deathbed is trying to make everyone else happy.
- You can love everyone without having to like everyone.
- Give everyone room to be the imperfect human being they are.
(click to tweet)