111: How To Stop Negativity and Trauma Sharing
We all have the deep need for a personal connection.
Unfortunately, sometimes we reach out in the wrong ways.
How many times have you found yourself reaching out to people to complain? You complain about politics, about recent traumas, or how bad your luck has been.
Instead, we need to dig ourselves out of these negative holes. Surround ourselves with people who want to achieve their goals. Be around people who are inspiring.
I want to give you a challenge. For the next week don’t complain. Don’t get sucked in, and just focus on saying positive things.
On this episode of Have It All we share a variety of ways you can get out of negative sharing and start getting your mind in a place for success.
Download this episode today to learn how you can communicate better, take ownership of your problems, and get out of your negative rut.For a week, don't complain. Just say amazing things and see what happens.
The Cliff Notes:
- A lot of our connections come from trauma sharing.
- Everyone wants to be validated and honored for who they are.
- If you want someone else to change in an area of their life, you need to reflect on your life in that same area.
- People show up around you the way they are because of you.
- The only reason someone won’t want to communicate with you is that they are hurt.
- If you are experiencing it, chances are you sourced it.
- Start the conversation with taking ownership of the problem.