Logo Icon

28: Master the Art of Meditation

Getting Value? Share It

Comfort is just a state of mind. You say what is comfortable and not comfortable. Expand what it could be.

(click to tweet)

Meditation helps us prepare our body and mind for the day to come. Without meditation, it’s as if skipping preparation before a marathon, and just running when the day of the marathon comes. Meditation helps you hear what’s going on inside your mind, body, and most importantly, your heart. It connects you to the separate entities in the spiritual and energy vibrations within the void.

How do you get there though? What if you can’t shut your mind off and meditate properly? Is your excuse that you don’t have enough time? Today we’re here to tell you why you should be meditating, and where it brings your mind, heart, and body through the process of strong practice. Don’t worry if you think you aren’t doing it right, there is no right way sometimes!

One of the biggest misconceptions about meditation is “I can never get my brain to be quiet.”

(click to tweet)

The Cliff Notes:

  • There are two main complaints about meditation, one being “I don’t have time.”
  • Exercise your body.
  • Complaint number two is “I’m not doing it right.”
  • There is no objective in meditating that says you have to have a quiet mind.
  • There are techniques that teach you how to “stay” in meditation.
  • Be present in meditation.
  • There are a few levels within meditation practices that you can reach with practice.
  • Good meditation feels like sleep/awake.
  • The universe came into being from a void.
  • 5% of your life is lived in a conscious state. The other 95% is subconscious.
  • Your body is an input and output device.
  • One of the easiest ways to tap into the guidance is to quiet the mind.
  • Put your awareness at the top of your head.
  • Your awareness will move matter, the more you practice your meditation.
  • Meditation will lead you to living in a pure state of consciousness.
  • When you expand quickly, it becomes a threat to people that know you. It’s not a bad thing, you are just altering your state and ways.

Every entity here on earth both feeds, and is being fed on at the same time.

(click to tweet)