138: How To Achieve Peak Existence with Satyen Raja
It’s easy to just go through the motions.
Each day, when we wake up, we’re faced with the opportunity of the day ahead. We go to work, eat food and drink water, maybe get some exercise, and ultimately come home and go to sleep.
There are those who just check the boxes off that list of to-do’s. And then there are those who maximize each moment of the day, putting forth the mental and mindful energy to optimize at every given moment.
On today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are joined by Satyen Raja to discuss this way of living—peak existence. Satyen has impacted over 100,000 students from over 50 countries around the world. After 35 years of rigorous study & practice in both creating enlightened business growth and developing higher consciousness, Satyen works privately with CEOs, high impact individuals, executive teams who have mastered accomplishment in the financial and public world, but now want a deeper balance, illumination and self-realized equilibrium that we call Peak Existence™.
Tune in to this conversation to learn how to channel into your intuition, so you can maximize your day-to-day interactions by tapping into what’s beyond your mind!“Peak existence, for me, is when the soul and mind are in unity.” - Satyen Raja
The Cliff Notes:
- Being in touch with the value of authentic contact has never been more valuable than it is today.
- Social media platforms sprouted because of the desire to connect with one another.
- Become a master by seeking out the inconvenient path.
- Read Stuart Wilde’s Infinite Self.
- Peak existence is both personal and professional peace.
- It’s easier to find moments of harmony between your soul and mind when it’s rooted in negativity.
- Grow from strength, instead of trying to grow to become strong.
- Dive into the things you are spiritually bypassing to fast-track your self-development
- Seek out self-development practices that are efficient with your time and money.
- Feel the comfort of your soul as a way to tap into your intuition.
- Distinguish between creating from the mind and feeling what wants to emerge.