108: Dr. Lizette Ojeda: How to Get Started in Business Today
(click to tweet)
I have so many clients who want to get started in business, but the feel lost.
A lot of times they think they need to go back to school or study some special skill.
The truth is, you have the skills now. You’ve been alive for decades, perfecting skills of life.
You’ve gone through trials, survived problems, and all of these experiences have made you a master of something.
What you need to do is make a list of things you are really good at. Then look at that list and decide what things you enjoy doing. From there, you’re ready to get started.
It’s not skills you are lacking, it’s confidence. Belief in yourself, and the belief that you are good at something.
On this episode of Have It All we bring you a very special guest to help you start capitalizing on the skills you’ve been developing your entire life. Her name is Dr. Lizette Ojeda.
Dr. Lizette helps people attract clients using simple psychology strategies and persuasion science.
When it comes to the psychology of client attraction, here’s what she believes:
When you know what your ideal clients want,
when you know how to captivate their mind and heart,
and when you’re confident in who you are and what you do best like nobody else can…
THAT’S when clients will flow your way on demand–
Clients that are convinced you’re worth paying whatever amount you command.
Download this episode today to learn how you can start a business and find your ideal clients today.
“The last thing you should do is do things for money, because that’s not going to drive you when things get tough.” – Dr. Lizette Ojeda
(click to tweet)
The Cliff Notes:
- There are a lot of men afraid to be vulnerable.
- Sometimes when you go through something you end up making a business out of it.
- Help others get through what you’ve gone through.
- Many people feel overlooked and stagnant.
- Make sure you have a solid foundation.
- The last thing you should do is do things for money because that’s not going to drive you when things get tough.
- What you see on social media is NOT the whole story.
- Make a list of things you are good at and pick the ones you like the best.
- The road you start on isn’t the road you will end on, so you might as well start walking.
- Focus on the problem your clients are having.
- Think about how the problem makes them feel.
- What is it that the problem makes them do or not do?
- Look at what people want to fix the problem.
- Actually, talk to your ideal client and take notes.
- Just because you’ve gone through it doesn’t mean you truly know what it’s like to go through it in this moment.
- If you need to find your ideal client, use social media.
- You can also look through reviews for books on Amazon.
- Be vulnerable and share some of your stories, because people will connect with you and feel like you are safe to talk to.
- We are primarily motivated by either pain or pleasure.
- You can be vulnerable and also come across as an authority.
- Understand who you are and be true to yourself.
- Notice how your friends connect with you more when you are vulnerable.
- People have an amazing bullshit detector.
- You have to believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that you have the goods.
(click to tweet)
Dr. Lizette’s Twitter