52: Creating Transformation From Any Situation
(click to tweet)
People naturally have their priorities out of order. We worry about what other people think, try to be “considerate” to the masses, yet ignore and deny our own needs and the needs of our loved ones. It’s common to take the masculine approach to things and “deal” with our feelings – or suppress them – so we don’t have to think about them.
We really need to take those feelings and embrace them. There’s no need to feel ashamed or push them away. In fact, people around us feel much more valuable when they see our vulnerable side. We are taught to suppress our feelings and appear almost robotic in our day to day lives.
It’s time to stop now.
Don’t be afraid to feel. Take the time to. Especially when it’s feelings we don’t want to feel. Bottling them up not only makes it worse over time, but it stops us from learning what we need to at that exact moment. We feel for a reason. We need to accept and embrace that if we want to grow.
It’s not just our emotions that are suffering. It’s also the ones we care about. If someone you know is having problems, whether it’s a child, a lover or a friend just stop for a moment. Give them empathy, talk it out, and embrace the moment. You’ll be amazed at how much stronger your bond will become, and I can guarantee you there is nothing going on at that moment that’s more important than personal needs.
On this episode of Have It All, Guy and Ilan go live to talk with the community about the importance of finding your soul’s true purpose.
Download this episode know, and see what you can do to get rid of those golden handcuffs and start living your life the way you want to!
(click to tweet)
The Cliff Notes:
- It’s important to practice empathy any chance you can.
- Everything that happens is an opportunity to choose.
- Always be love, support, and acceptance.
- We need to stop avoiding taking care of ourselves.
- There’s a lot of value you can get from working with other people and the relationships with them.
- People feel valuable when they can be there for you when you feel vulnerable.
- You need to sit down and feel the things you don’t want to feel in order to move on.
- You don’t have to know the answers, just know the answers will come when they need to.
- Things never show up the way that you want them to show up.
- If you knew the outcome before the circumstance then the impact wouldn’t be there.
- Golden handcuffs will rob you of what your soul’s true purpose is.
- If you’re willing to receive feedback, you’ll get perfect feedback.
- What if this is heaven?
(click to tweet)
We Transform Lives. Period.
Discover our proven strategies for helping people just like you create massive and unexpected transformation in the quality of their every day lives
Plus we're giving you instant access to our podcast's and training sessions FIRST…and three FREE valuable bonuses when you register below:
- Bonus 1: Free Access to our 10-Part Personal Development Mini-Masterclass via our Mobile Application
- Bonus 2: Quick Start Guide: “5 Things You Can Do Every Morning” To Create Inner & Outer Alignment
- Bonus 3: Get private access to our exclusive Facebook™ Group and connect with like-minded growth seekers
We value your privacy and would never spam you