197: How to Create More Results with Less Work
Work hard! You can sleep when you die! Wake up and grind!
That’s what we learn our entire lives. If we aren’t draining ourselves empty, we’re not doing enough… according to society. Well, maybe that’s true for some people’s beliefs, but not here.
We believe you can get more out of life through with less strain. How? Well that’s what you’re about to learn.
Today on Personal Development Without the Fluff, we’re discussing how finding your alignment will help the right future find you. When you grasp how to stop fighting against your system and work with it instead, things start to line up.
Learn a meditation style that can begin to change your life!: satoriprime.com/meditate
Schedule a half-hour session with us at satoriprime.com/talk“Everybody talks about manifestation, but nobody talks about neutrality.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- The universe is constantly trying to create balance with itself, including you.
- Most of us see certain things as important only because society has told us we need to.
- Constantly worrying about what’s ahead of you never actually solves the issue.
- Your negative energy is likely to attract more negative energy.
- When things can change our lives, we’re naturally going to be hesitant.
- Doing more and more work does not mean you get more and more results.
- Learn what makes your body feel good and what doesn’t.
- Recovery is essential to progress.
“I've met plenty of very wealthy people who, outside of their business, have achieved very little. And that, to me, is not really achievement.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman