195: Without Integrity, You Can’t Experience Fulfillment
“Live authentically,” they always say. But what does that mean? How do you know whether you’re living authentically? To rephrase that question, how do you live with integrity?
Living with integrity, though challenging and sometimes ignored, is one of the most important things you can do for your life. When you don’t carry out your day-to-day journey with integrity, you risk losing opportunities that are perfectly aligned for your path.
On today’s episode of Personal Development Without the Fluff, we talk about integrity and how the many interconnected facets of life are affected by it. Everything you do in life influences everything you do in life.
Tune into this recorded webinar to start living with your best integrity!
“Forgiveness comes when compassion is present. You cannot forgive until you have compassion.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- Our unresolved baggage barricades us from the things we desire.
- Your thoughts and your words become your reality, so be intentional about them.
- Eliminating aspects of life that don't serve you well allows room for the things that do.
- Breakthroughs are contagious and spread throughout all areas of your life.
- People don't live with integrity because they're too focused on their image.
- Integrity requires cleaning up any relationships to the best of your ability.
- You forgive others not for their health, but for your own health.
- Forgiving someone doesn't mean you are condoning their actions.
- Forgiveness REQUIRES compassion.
“Breakthroughs don't stick to the single area that you have the breakthrough in. They manifest everywhere and start going into all areas of your life.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman