190: How To Regain Confidence When Things Aren’t Going Your Way
Everywhere we go, whether it be on the internet or physically, we see self-help books, articles, videos, and classes. We can’t get away from them.
Why? Why are so many people creating and consuming content that tells us how to feel better? We are in a society that lacks confidence and we desperately grasp at external entities to hopefully feed us that confidence. The funny thing is… confidence doesn’t live in between a shiny new softcover book. It lives within us. We just have to foster its presence.
That’s why in today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we talk about how to find safety within yourself which then allows your confidence to emerge.
Tune in to this conversation to discover that your confidence is within you simply waiting for you to invite it out.
Get a chance to talk with us directly about this process at satoriprime.com/talk
“Energy begets energy. Stress creates more stress. Happiness creates more happiness. Anger creates more anger.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- Being in alignment is a vital foundation of confidence.
- Challenges are not happening to you. They are happening for you.
- All obstacles and challenges have opportunities within them.
- Suppressing discomfort or pain drains your energy which then drains your confidence.
- When your system feels unsafe, your confidence takes a direct toll.
- When we don’t metabolize uncomfortable energy, we set our systems up for unhealthy patterns.
- Consumerism constantly deceives us to think we always need something external to address something internal.
- We must find peace and safety within our system.
“Our perception of our world and reality either gives us confidence or takes confidence away.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman