183: Give Your Skin The Food It Deserves with Trina Felber
Do you love your skin? Do you take care of it? Most of us are probably pretty comfortable with saying they take decent care of their skin. The problem is that we are sold mainstream products that aren’t actually that healthy for our skin and riddled with dangerous ingredients. So even if we have a good regimen, it can be even better!
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are joined by Trina Felber, the founder, and Creator of Primal Life Organics. She’s a dental health and natural skincare expert, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and a mother of three.
Tune in to this conversation to learn about Trina’s company Primal Life Organics to learn about treating your skin with the food it needs.
You can learn more about Trina and her company here: https://www.primallifeorganics.com/“Everything comes down to cellular activity.” - Trina Felber
The Cliff Notes:
- You may think you are stuck in your career but look at it as a stepping stone.
- Commercial skincare products are harsh on your cells.
- When water evaporates from your skin it also dries out the natural oils your skin needs.
- Skincare and hygiene projects should improve the health of your body, not just make it appear healthier.
- Brushing your teeth with mineral-based products such as Trina’s product “Dirty Mouth Tooth Powder” rather than fluoride helps your teeth revitalize.
- Dehydrated skin will expedite the wrinkling process.
- Think “skin-food” instead of “skincare.”