178: Discover Your Purpose and Intuition with David Solomon
One of the most valuable things to possess is purpose. Decisions, relationships, career choices, and much more usually tend to become more meaningful and beneficial when we can attribute them to a purpose in our lives.
Although many of us know that having a purpose is valuable and beneficial, it can be difficult to discern whether our actions and decisions are guided by purposeful intuition or just emotional reaction to a circumstance. The ability to trust your intuition is not something that is automatic. It takes practice, experimentation and time.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are joined by David Solomon, a seasoned Shaman, coach, healer, and researcher, to discuss the invaluable skill of intuition. In this episode, you will gain tools that you can practice to learn how to discern which of your inner voices to listen to in your life journey.
Tune in to this conversation to take yet another invaluable step towards becoming more and more aligned with yourself and your journey.
You can learn more about and connect with David through the links below:“If we honor our intuition, it usually gets louder and if we don’t, it becomes more silent.” - David Solomon
The Cliff Notes:
- Intuition is your calm consistent internal voice, not your frantic, emotional and impulsive voice.
- Experiment with your internal dialogue to learn how to discern your intuition.
- Often the frantic voice is the defensive one that tries to protect you from vulnerability.
- When trying to discern your internal dialogue, journal the two voices and start to look for patterns over time.
- A useful follow-up tool to this discernment is giving these voices distinct names and identities.
- All of your internal voices involved have a unique purpose.
- Trusting your intuition is a skill that takes time and practice.