161: Healing Through Sex with Jaiya
We don’t want to look at our shadows.
Instead, we look at what’s ahead, focused on the next task at hand or ‘to-do’ we need to cross off our list. Doing this works well—we’ll build the business of our dreams with the relationship and family we never thought was possible.
But inside, it’s a different story. Our shadows still scream for our attention. That is until the one day that we decide to confront them head on.
On today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are joined by Jaiya to discuss how we can use our sexuality to promote internal healing. By approaching sex with this mindset, we open up new floodgates of awareness that can permeate to all aspects of our life.
Tune in to this conversation to hear how we can use sexuality to turn suffering into transcendence.
To get your erotic blueprint now go here
To connect with Jaiya go here
The Cliff Notes:
- Surveys show that 76% of women have faked their pleasure.
- Think of existence as creating a vessel for others to seem themselves through.
- Awakening and enlightenment is hidden in our shadows – the places we are least likely to look.
- There are many types of sexual blueprints: energetics, sensual, sexual, and shape-shifter.
- Separate your experiences from the label, so you can enjoy the sensations as orgasmic.
- Even in your most accomplished checklist of life, you can still find yourself depressed.
- Research is starting to show high treatment of PTSD with drug trials of MDMA and psilocybin.
- Instead of spiritually bypassing, understand that suffering leads to transcendence.
- Research shows that children in traumatic situations release DMT to experience different worlds.