160: If You’re Asking The Question, You Know The Answer
Personal development can become complicated.
The more time we spend on the journey of growth, the more we learn how much room there is left to grow. If we’re not careful, this paradox can become crippling.
However, the antidote to this anxiety is closer than we think. Just by being invested in the space of personal development, you are asking the right questions, which means you know the answers you’re looking for.
On today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are discussing the essence of self-improvement. Often times, we get tunnel vision and become so focused on the mission of bettering ourselves that we forget to zoom out and applaud our efforts in the first place.
Tune in to this conversation to learn to continue the pursuit of personal development!
The Cliff Notes:
- A lack of self-worth is caused by the avoidance of sensation in the body.
- The first step to abundance is reclaiming the ability to feel.
- Understand that most problems are rooted in generations passing them down.
- Your world is just a reflection of the energy that is inside of you.
- Shift the frequency of your energy instead of changing the way you think.
- Making headway doesn’t work because you’re using your head; instead use your heart.
- Read The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle
- Research shows that the brain can operate up to 3000x faster when wrapped in more myelin.
- Time is not linear—everything is just happening at once.
- Find out what lights you up and make that the game.