145: Why It’s Never Too Late with Katerina Cozias
But that’s because we assign it too much weight. Each year, we blow out the candles and sing ‘Happy Birthday,’ only to be met with the thought while lying in bed that night—is it ever going to happen?
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are joined by Katerina Cozias to discuss overcoming those limiting beliefs. As we age and think we’re seeing our potential slide away, we forget the reality: that it’s actually never too late. No matter how old we think we are, we can summon our spirit to accomplish whatever our wildest dreams may be!
Tune in to this conversation to learn how to make that happen, and launch yourself towards your dreams instantly!
You can learn more about Katerina Cozias here
The Cliff Notes:
- Recognize when you are in an environment purely focused around money.
- Contrary to outside opinion, it’s never too late to pursue your dreams.
- Determine where you lie on the masculine-feminine energy spectrum.
- Power comes from the balance of the masculine and feminine energies.
- When you have the most to offer is when you feel the least valuable.
- Because of the Internet, age has become less of a factor in determining success.
- Imagine what the 90 year-old version of yourself would say to the current you
- Read Mastery by Robert Greene
- Capitalism blocks lanes of connection by focusing on competition.
- Lead from a place of destiny, not fear.
We Transform Lives. Period.
Discover our proven strategies for helping people just like you create massive and unexpected transformation in the quality of their every day lives
Plus we're giving you instant access to our podcast's and training sessions FIRST…and three FREE valuable bonuses when you register below:
- Bonus 1: Free Access to our 10-Part Personal Development Mini-Masterclass via our Mobile Application
- Bonus 2: Quick Start Guide: “5 Things You Can Do Every Morning” To Create Inner & Outer Alignment
- Bonus 3: Get private access to our exclusive Facebook™ Group and connect with like-minded growth seekers
We value your privacy and would never spam you