143: Stop The Storytelling – Why Your Mind Determines Your Body
Exercise and eating healthy demands time and energy.
And usually, our days get filled to the brim with commitment and obligation. So we’re left cutting corners, and that typically means skipping the gym and ordering take-out on our way home from work.
These shortcuts feel justified in the moment. A long day at work ensures job security which promotes overall long-term health. But what is long-term health if we’re not exercising and instead eating pizza in front of the TV every night?
On today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are diving into the mind-body connection. So often, we fall into the trap of thinking that these are two separate entities, when in fact they exist as one. Our mind is inextricably linked to our body, and vice versa.
Tune in to this conversation to correct the story you are telling yourself, and as a result connect the dots between the mind and body.
The Cliff Notes:
- Distinguish between transformation, limitation, and habit.
- Recognize when you are the root of the cycle of bad emotions being passed around.
- Create the inner sanctity inside you instead of seeking it out in other people.
- Get a coach for whatever it is that you want to master in your life.
- Have honest conversations with your body if you want to change it.
- Separate the story from the reality when dissecting the things you are unhappy with.
- Food is not supposed to make you feel tired. Eat a diet that invigorates instead of dampens.
- Recalibrate your brain to understand how little is required to feel good.
- Anti-inflammatories stop the natural healing process of the body.
- External programs like media induce self-hypnosis on that unconscious level.
We Transform Lives. Period.
Discover our proven strategies for helping people just like you create massive and unexpected transformation in the quality of their every day lives
Plus we're giving you instant access to our podcast's and training sessions FIRST…and three FREE valuable bonuses when you register below:
- Bonus 1: Free Access to our 10-Part Personal Development Mini-Masterclass via our Mobile Application
- Bonus 2: Quick Start Guide: “5 Things You Can Do Every Morning” To Create Inner & Outer Alignment
- Bonus 3: Get private access to our exclusive Facebook™ Group and connect with like-minded growth seekers
We value your privacy and would never spam you