141: Operating Inside The Solution (Not The Problem) with Chris Salem
It’s easy to complain about things.
In our day-to-day, when problems inevitably surface—we are faced with two options: complain or do something to fix the problem.
When we take a back seat and critique from afar, nothing happens. Often times, this behavior actually compounds on itself, making the snowball bigger and carry more momentum.
And between our jobs, our relationships, and our personal needs—we can’t risk the list of issues becoming bigger than it needs to be.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are joined by prosperity coach—Chris Salem. Chris specializes in understanding how to operate inside the solution instead of the problem. His pas sion for serving both business leaders and individuals has helped transform many lives.
Tune in to this conversation to learn Chris’ key insights, so you can know how to more accurately navigate the next conflict coming your way.
You can learn more about Chris Salem here“When we have more clarity, we are able to be more decisive, so we can make the right types of decisions for us, our well-being, and our business.” - Chris Salem
The Cliff Notes:
- Improve results by addressing the bottlenecks inside your system.
- Journaling and meditation will expose your limiting beliefs and help you achieve more clarity.
- Align the company mission with human vision to blur the lines between business and life.
- Recognize what snapping at externalities is revealing about yourself.
- Be excited about emotional outbursts because they present the opportunity to learn.
- Accept where you are now and commit to a process to understand why things are not working.
- Anxiety occurs to those who simultaneously live in the fear and past.
- Operate inside of the solution instead of the problem.
- Surround yourself with empathetic people to encourage discipline.
- To sustain motivation outside micro-events, create bigger goals for yourself and your business.
- How you feel internally directly influences how your externalities appear.
- Nobody can solve your problems except yourself. All the answers are there.