140: How To Tap Into Your Abundance Superpowers
Belief systems are the root of everything.
How we see the world is defined by the history of thoughts we’ve developed and what data we’ve chosen to register as validation for those thoughts.
This is our belief system. And often times, it clouds our perception of reality. If we’ve chosen to believe that we are not worthy, we will select the experiences that make sure we are right.
Abundance is impossible if we continue to adhere to this self-fulfilling prophecy. How we break free, and thus—make abundance possible, is by recognizing where the blockage is, and rewiring it to free up the energy.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are discussing abundance, and how we can start to experience it. By peeling back the layers and examining the inner workings of our belief systems, we can start to unlock our fullest potential by freeing up the airwaves for energy to flow in.
Tune in to this conversation to learn how to tap into your abundance superpowers, so you can manifest effortless ease on a regular basis.“Your entire identity structure—subconsciously and consciously—is about creating a life that blocks you from having experiences that would create a trigger that’s too painful for you to deal with.” - Guy & Ilan Ferdman
The Cliff Notes:
- Ask specific questions to get specific feedback that you can implement in your life.
- We seek out the proof that validates our belief systems, affecting our perception of the world.
- Studies show men believe they are more equipped for jobs than women do.
- Abundance is manifestation of effortless ease.
- Choose to not buy into the “I’m a loser” conversation.
- Humans are capable of instinct, intelligence, and intuition.
- Recognize that your opinions have made zero impact on having radical breakthroughs on your life.
- Understand that all emotions will come again. Intelligence will not block that from happening.
- Have a childlike excitement for all experiences in life.
- Diseases happen when you have energy stuck in your system.
- Instead of raising the bar, lower it to feel the gratitude of life.
- A great teacher doesn’t show you what to see. They just tell you where to work.
- Mirror how children have no attachment to what’s happening in their lives.
- Understand that your mind is programmed to register new experiences as scary.