137: Why You Are Part of The Cultural Evolution with Levi Darger
Identity is a tricky thing.
In our developmental years, we effortlessly create a sense of self based on the people, relationships, and situation around us. As we age, we start to see where this basis fails us. We are largely the sum of both our parents and personality traits that are unique to ourselves.
Personal development requires digging inward and examining those things beneath the surface so we can come out the other side with a more sealed sense of identity.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are speaking with Levi Darger, CEO of Entheopreneur, about the cultural evolution. In today’s conversation he speaks about his philosophy: entheosis- a conscious, empowered surrender to the understanding that Life is living you instead of the other way around.
Tune in to this conversation to learn the principles of this understanding, so that you can apply it to your life. You can learn more about Levi Darger here“We go through life planning for the future we want to have, without planning for the future we’re going to have.” - Levi Darger
The Cliff Notes:
- Culture is the collective equivalent of identity.
- Evolution is the space between the known and the unknown.
- The root word of “humility” is “humilitas,” meaning from the earth.
- Our primal instinct is not in harmony with the civilization we’ve evolved to be in.
- Choose to perceive all things as relationships, not resources.
- Stop clinging to homeostasis, and instead learn to embrace chaos.
- Ironically, embracing chaos is what leads to homeostasis.
- Remove your extraction mindset to adapt to the evolving world.
- What you resist, persists
- “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.” – Albert Einstein
- Read Charles Eisenstein’s Sacred Economics
- Shifting from an acquisition-based economy to a community-driven economy will lead to more fruition.