136: Why Peace of Mind Comes Through Intuition, Not Intellect
Intellect has its limits.
But our mind isn’t willing to admit that. It craves information, so when faced with any sort of puzzling scenario, it will seek out more information by thinking its way through the maze.
The problem is that this often works. In our jobs, we can often climb the ladder and appease coworkers by strategically going about our days.
However, when we tap into our intuition, our lives become much less of this reverse-engineering puzzle. We are able to think creatively about situations because we no longer rely on what we already know.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are discussing the relationship between intellect and intuition. When we rely too heavily on one side, we compromise our ability to maximize the positives in both categories.
Listen to today’s episode to learn how to channel your intuition in a way that syncs with your intellect, so that the two can live, operate, and flourish in harmony!
The Cliff Notes:
- While substances may seem like they bring peace, they actually do the exact opposite.
- Getting to know yourself deeper subverts anxiety and stress.
- De-emphasize intellect and re-emphasize intuition.
- The way to efficiency is through intuition, not intellect.
- Women can inherently access intuition in far greater capacities than men can.
- Instead of pre-planning through intellect, drop into a moment using your intuition.
- To maximize your mind, you must align it with your heart.
- Create ceremonies throughout the day to remind yourself to send energy to your heart.
We Transform Lives. Period.
Discover our proven strategies for helping people just like you create massive and unexpected transformation in the quality of their every day lives
Plus we're giving you instant access to our podcast's and training sessions FIRST…and three FREE valuable bonuses when you register below:
- Bonus 1: Free Access to our 10-Part Personal Development Mini-Masterclass via our Mobile Application
- Bonus 2: Quick Start Guide: “5 Things You Can Do Every Morning” To Create Inner & Outer Alignment
- Bonus 3: Get private access to our exclusive Facebook™ Group and connect with like-minded growth seekers
We value your privacy and would never spam you