130: Handling The Voices In Your Head with Andrew Ryan Londre
Many personal development curriculums say to mute the voices in our heads.
But it’s actually the opposite. We want to turn the volume of these voices up, so we understand just how incessant they are at clouding our perception of reality.
While this might seem counterintuitive, it is actually the solution to our internal chatter. When we let our mind’s monologue run wild, we block ourselves from listening to other people.
In most cases, our internal monologue is rooted in an anxiety about wanting to please others. But when we aren’t listening, we’re offending those around us.
On today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are conducting a live coaching call with Andrew Ryan Londre from Mind Fuel. In this discussion, we unpack Andrew’s past and some of the challenges he has been facing in recent months.
Tune in to this conversation hear how Andrew can reframe his overwhelmingly loud internal dialogue, and how we can apply those same lessons.
The Cliff Notes:
- At a basic human level, humans want to feel belonged and accepted.
- To stop internal chatter, understand that it is preventing you from listening to others.
- The human just wants to move, but the school system teaches us how to sit for a long period of time.
- Physical appearance is a representation of our inner spirituality.
- Children and psychology-professionals grow up overanalyzing their conditions.
- Be cognizant of when you’re externalizing so you can spiritually bypass your emotions.
- Voice your concerns with the person you’re talking to, so you can receive real-time feedback.
- Instead of trying to mute the voices in your head, turn up the volume to understand how incessant they are.
- Use breath and motion to calm anxiety instead of performing ego-identity actions.
- Learning to feel again doesn’t happen overnight. Rather, it takes time, practice, and exercises.
- Read Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power.
You can learn more about Andrew Ryan Londre from Mind Fuel here
We Transform Lives. Period.
Discover our proven strategies for helping people just like you create massive and unexpected transformation in the quality of their every day lives
Plus we're giving you instant access to our podcast's and training sessions FIRST…and three FREE valuable bonuses when you register below:
- Bonus 1: Free Access to our 10-Part Personal Development Mini-Masterclass via our Mobile Application
- Bonus 2: Quick Start Guide: “5 Things You Can Do Every Morning” To Create Inner & Outer Alignment
- Bonus 3: Get private access to our exclusive Facebook™ Group and connect with like-minded growth seekers
We value your privacy and would never spam you