126: How To Relieve Yourself of Stress
Our lives are stressful.
Between performing at work and managing our relationships, the day-to-day grind can quickly become overwhelming.
Without the proper mindset, troubles at the office get brought into home as emotional baggage. And vice versa.
Stress can tumble into a snowball, compounding on itself and spiraling out of control.
That’s why on today’s episode of Personal Development Without The Fluff, we are discussing how to relieve ourselves from stress. With so much of our days meeting the unpredictability of life, it’s easy to get tested by the stressors. By keeping space and mindfulness at the forefront, we can learn to react while keeping a clear head.
Download this episode today to learn how to relieve yourself from stress, whether it comes in your professional or personal life.
The Cliff Notes:
- Find the humor in stressful situations to relieve yourself of the stress.
- Take note of when you are triggered, as you are more vulnerable to other triggers.
- Meditation is compounding in nature. The more you do it, the more it compounds.
- Ask yourself if your behavior is genuine or attention-seeking.
- Don’t try to complete everything in the moment. Shame tries to control reaching a destination.
- Be aware of the disconnect between head and heart.
- The memory works in specific ways, not necessarily good or bad.
- Take note of whether you feel sensation in your heart (sadness, love, etc.) or inside your stomach (fear, anxiety, etc.)
- Relying on old systems blocks freedom and growth.
We Transform Lives. Period.
Discover our proven strategies for helping people just like you create massive and unexpected transformation in the quality of their every day lives
Plus we're giving you instant access to our podcast's and training sessions FIRST…and three FREE valuable bonuses when you register below:
- Bonus 1: Free Access to our 10-Part Personal Development Mini-Masterclass via our Mobile Application
- Bonus 2: Quick Start Guide: “5 Things You Can Do Every Morning” To Create Inner & Outer Alignment
- Bonus 3: Get private access to our exclusive Facebook™ Group and connect with like-minded growth seekers
We value your privacy and would never spam you