110: Jesse Elder: What People Really Want From You
Many times in this world we put on masks. We try to be the people that we think others want us to be – especially as entrepreneurs.
Sometimes it’s how we dress before we put out a YouTube video. Sometimes we say things just because we think that’s what people want to hear.
People want you to be you. They want to hear, see, and feel what makes you interesting. Most people know when you are faking.
Instead, we have a chance to make art. We can make everyday beautiful. Not just for other people, but also for ourselves.
Don’t focus on what you think other people want. Focus on what you want, what you believe, and what you love, then share it with others.
On this episode of Have It All we are joined by Jesse Elder. Jesse is a Millionaire Mentor, an Improv Philosopher, and a former MMA fighter turned entrepreneur.
He is the oldest of 5, and has the unique distinction of never having taken a formal test of any kind… Without attending high school, college or any other educational institution, Jesse’s experience and perspective comes from a lifetime of focus on results – not theory.
Download this episode today to learn what it takes to find happiness and make money doing it.Logic is an APP, not the OS - Jesse Elder
The Cliff Notes:
- Sometimes we need to step away and go back into our “laboratory”.
- See people for more than their labels.
- A collar is a mechanism of control.
- Dress so the audience sees you as yourself.
- Go be a white belt at something.
- We are all projectors and receivers of reality.
- All money comes from other people’s bank accounts.
- Appreciate the anticipation.
- Desire is what has made humanity grow.